Together for quality
As a technology and service company based in Saarbrücken, we are active in the areas of process and quality management as well as risk management and compliance. Very relevant issues, from medium-sized businesses to large corporations. That is why our customers include numerous hidden champions from all industries.
As a Junior Software Engineer you will design new use cases for our standard software DHC VISION. You optimize the existing modules according to the requirements of our Solution Manager together in the team. Agile development methods are part of your daily work. You will be the contact person for our Support team in case of technical challenges and actively assist in error analysis.
As a team player, are you looking for new challenges and would you like to contribute your own ideas? Then you have come to the right place if you:
- have successfully completed a degree in computer science, business informatics or a similar qualification,
- are able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of development with Java, C++ or C#,
- are able to communicate well in English,
- have knowledge of software development methods and
- process-based thinking and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
Would you like to take on the new challenge and show what you can do? Our services for you are:
- Flexible work hours
- An attractive compensation model
- Varied tasks
- Open atmosphere in a great team
- Personal development opportunities
- Various social benefits
- Interesting location in the center of Saarbrücken
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to getting to know you! We look forward to receiving your informative electronic application at email@example.com with information about your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.